After a one-year extension of the project duration, the Smart Cities and Communities project mySMARTLife is finalised at the end of September 2022. The consortium would like to share its experiences and results and cordially invites you to come to Lighthouse City Hamburg (Germany) to join the Final Conference on 14-15 September 2022.
You can expect two days packed with results, lessons learned and site visits – interesting, informative and interactive.
The mySMARTLife Final Conference has a two-pronged approach – the first day focuses on the successful interventions of mySMARTLife and the activities in the Lighthouse Cities Nantes and Helsinki. A special focus of the first day will be on knowledge transfer to engage with the representatives of the mySMARTLife Cities Network.
The second day will be hands-on and on-site – exploring and learning about the interventions in Hamburg, the third Lighthouse City in mySMARTLife, in their demo-site Bergedorf. Do not miss this opportunity and register now!
Event time and place
Day 1 - 09:00 am to 06:00 pm CEST | City Hall Hamburg & Port of Hamburg
Day 2 - 09:30 am to 02:00 pm CEST | City Hall Bergedorf, Hamburg, Schilfpark energy centre & Alter Schleusengraben - Development Area
Not able to attend the event on-site? Our programme on Day 1 will also be streamed live from the mySMARTLife YouTube Channel. Click here.
Highlights in a nutshell
- Smart City actions in Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki (e.g. urban data platform, e-busway, e-bus and robobus)
- Cities transition towards climate neutrality - lessons learnt
- Knowledge Transfer Discussion Groups on mobility, citizen engagement, efficient building, smart lighting and ICT
- Experiences of German cities in lighthouse projects
- Smart Harbour Roundtrip
- Study Tour in Hamburg Bergedorf by e-bus: Schilfpark energy centre & Alter Schleusengraben - Development Area Bergedorf district
Please find the agenda here.
Please register here.
Please find our press release here.