mySMARTLife Webinar: “Smart Building Retrofits – Lessons Learnt”
On 10 March 2020 from 10:00 – 11:30 CET, mySMARTLife organises a webinar on the topic of “Smart Building Retrofits – Lessons Learnt”. The webinar is launched in collaboration with the well-known EU platform Smart Cities Information System (SCIS) and will focus on the implementation of retrofit measures.
Smart Building Retrofits – Lessons Learnt
How do Lighthouse Cities fare when it comes to building retrofits? What has worked well and where did they encounter barriers? Focusing on examples from the three mySMARTLife Lighthouse Cities Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki, we will discuss the innovative approach of the user focused retrofit platform mon PROJET RENOV in Nantes, the retrofitting of the Rudolf-Steiner-Schule in Hamburg-Bergedorf, and the important role of housing associations when it comes to retrofitting measures in Helsinki.
The webinar is directed to stakeholders from national, regional and local authorities, municipalities, companies but also to everyone interested in this topic.
1. Introduction to SCIS & Solution Guides (Mr. Yixiao Ma, Vito)
2. Introduction to mySMARTLife and the role of the Lighthouse Cities (Ms. Gabi Kaiser, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
3. Nantes – mon PROJET RENOV: strategies and tools to accelerate retrofitting (Ms. Marine Buron and Mr. Jonathan Lefebvre, Nantes Metropole)
4. Retrofitting of the Rudolf-Steiner-Schule in Hamburg-Bergedorf (Ms. Margit Bonacker, konsalt)
5. Helsinki – Retrofitting: the role of housing associations (Ms. Maria Viitanen, City of Helsinki)
6. Discussion: Q&A (Ms. Gabi Kaiser, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
The webinar can be accessed without pre-registration under the following link:
You can also dial in using your phone.
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Access Code: 877-222-989
More phone numbers:
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 693 8098 999
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011
Do you have a specific question?
Participants who have specific questions or examples they want to be addressed are invited to send their inquiries to Ms. Annika Rasch (email@example.com) until 03 March 2020 at the latest.