mySMARTLife Webinar: "Transformation Strategy – Smart All Around"
On 27 February 2020 from 10:00 – 11:30 CET, mySMARTLife organises its 4th webinar on the topic of “Transformation Strategy – Smart All Around” in the context of the mySMARTLife Cities Network.
How to transform the urban environment – Smart All Around!
The mySMARTLife project aims at making the three Lighthouse Cities of Nantes, Hamburg and Helsinki smart all around.
Activities are focusing on “Inclusive Cities”, offering a high quality of life to residents. “Smart People” are playing a vital role in their city’s development. “Smart Economy” is an innovative and dynamic economic concept aiming at guaranteed employment and an adequate income, attracting talents and providing goods and services according to the actual requirements.
The webinar is directed to stakeholders from national, regional and local authorities, municipalities, companies but also to everyone interested in this topic.
1. Introduction to mySMARTLife (Ms. Gabi Kaiser, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
2. Introduction to the Urban Transformation Process (to be announced soon)
3. Smart Change: lessons learnt from acceptance journey (Dr. Victoria Blessing, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
4. Smart Engaged People: cases and tools (Ms. Elena Usobiaga, Tecnalia)
5. Smart Economy: innovative business models (Dr. Francesc Pardo Bosch, ESADE)
6. Smart Energy Planning: impact assessments (Mr. Eneko Arrizabalaga Uriarte, Tecnalia)
7. Time for questions from the audience (Ms. Gabi Kaiser, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
8. Conclusions (Ms. Gabi Kaiser, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum)
The webinar can be accessed without pre-registration under the following link:
You can also dial in using your phone.
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Access Code: 396-615-357
More phone numbers:
France: +33 187 210 241
Germany: +49 692 5736 7300
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011
Do you have a specific question?
Participants who have specific questions or examples they want to be addressed are invited to send their inquiries to Ms. Annika Rasch (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 20 February 2020 at the latest.