VTT Webinar: How to shape future cities and prevent risks?
04 February 2020, online at 04pm EET.
Are data, foresight and systems thinking the solution?
Built environment, energy, water, transport, social issues, health, education and more are shaping the future city. All cities face these challenges:
- How to turn scattered data into meaningful information for decisions?
- How to combine data and models to enable diverse stakeholders to make decisions based on data?
- How to assess impact and value of planned solutions?
It is easier said than done due to extreme complexity, ripple effects, partial optimization, fragmentation and lack of specialist skills. VTT can help you cut through the noise with the help of VTT CityTune® - an analytical approach to forecast future developments.
The webinar explores how advanced machine-assisted decision making can help your city in:
- foreseeing future impacts of your decisions
- avoiding risks and managing uncertainties
- carbon neutral energy solutions for cities
- electric smart mobility in cities
To learn more about the speakers and to register for the webinar, click here.
For further information on VTT CityTune®, click here.