- Electrical mobility as a priority - the city will invest in electric vehicles for all purposes, like e-car sharing, multimodality, public transportation and urban freight.
- City infrastructure - district heating and cooling for public school boilers, street lighting using new technologies considering different perception and intensities.
- ICT to encourage citizens to make the change happen in their homes and businesses.
- Non-technical actions in connection with citizen involvement and policy improvement.
- Buildings & Districts - encouraging private capital owners to invest in reducing emissions accompanied by economic savings.